Scrapbooking process

Hello ladies! Well, I know that until now, no one is reading this blog and that's ok. Maybe you will be here when I'm confident...

Hello ladies!
Well, I know that until now, no one is reading this blog and that's ok. Maybe you will be here when I'm confident enough to write a big blog post.

So, today I'm sharing with you a new page on my new scrapbook. I told you that my husband and I are moving to Prague (just two weeks from now) and I decided to scrapbook about our new life starting with the moving mess.
I have a traveler's notebook style planner and a cute notebook with little dots (how do you call a notebook like that?) that is just what a I want for a scrapbook.

Here is the video process.




That's it!
Hope you enjoyed seeing this scrapbooking process video.
See you soon.
XOXO

Go take a look

0 comentários