Hello english world!

Hello everyone! This is something new and exciting for me! I've been blogging for about 8 years, but it was only in portuguese....


Hello everyone!
This is something new and exciting for me!
I've been blogging for about 8 years, but it was only in portuguese. Now, my husband and I are moving to Prague, and I thought it could be a nice opportunity to start writing in english. 

My portuguese blog is called ScrapBi, it is a mix between scrapbooking and my name. My name is Gabriela, but call me Gabi. 
I want to keep the same name for this blog, so I called it "ScrapBi in English". Oh my!! I'm so creative, right?! LOL

I don't know how things will work out over here, but I'm thinking about making the same posts (kind of) here and there. It will not be just about scrapbooking, acctually neither the other one is. They're to share my crafty life, travels and other things I like.

That's it for now. Hope you can stay here with me (helping me with my english) and sharing crafty love with the world.

Oh, and I can't believe I just made my first blog post in english. Yay!!!
See you soon!
XOXO

Go take a look

0 comentários